My photo
Hello there, I have been baking most of my life because I love it. And now I am expanding my horizons with the talents I have been given. Cake making and card making is just so much fun. Tapping into some of my artistic abilities can be quite interesting to say the least. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.

Cakes

Life can get quite hectic these days, and when you find you don't have time to make that cake or go pick one up, just contact me and I will make it a bit easier for you. I do deliver my products. These are just a few of the cakes I have made....should you see one here or somewhere else, you would like me to make for you, just send me a picture or a link. Prices do vary but are very reasonable.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

FSU Graduation Cake



This is a chocolate chocolate cake with fondant decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment